Thursday, 26 February 2015

TGIF

Hello there! Welcome to my brand new blog!

I am not yet a mommy, but as my blog title suggests, I hope to one day be able to hear others say: "There's Mei and baby!"

My baby, or babies, of course.

Since Sept 2013, I've undergone about four fertility treatment cycles, from timed intercourse with Clomid and later FSH injections to one IUI.

To mark the new year of 2015, we decided to go straight for IVF, and I'm currently a day away from my egg retrieval procedure. I'm super nervous!

In the coming posts, I hope to share all that I remember about my journey to conception (one day soon I hope!) so that if you too are in a similar situation, you'd know what's tried and tested and swoop right in to take action.

Fingers crossed that everything will go as planned! Wish me luck...I can't wait for the day till you get to meet Mei and baby :)

Just Mei for now.

2 comments:

  1. Hi mei..I'm just wondering if there's a continuation to your post?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there!! Oh dear have been so busy that i havent been able to continue! Am currently 33.5 weeks pregnant and was just admitted into the hospital for early contractions yesterday. So far doing ok and hope to stretch out the pregnancy till 36 weeks! Perhaps i can use this time to update my posts. Would you have anything specific you'd like me to update on? :)

      Delete