Sunday, 1 March 2015

A little down


Today I felt a little down that I had to spend my Sunday doing some work...

And coupled with the fact that a friend, who already had a three-year-old, just announced that she was three months pregnant with her second child...

It still gets a little hard to take whenever I hear of new pregnancies resulting from natural planning...I tend to get all negative and ask yet again: Why aren't we parents yet?

Though yesterday marked the first time my eggs would've met my hubby's swimmers...we were told that we had to wait till end April before starting treatment again to prepare for the frozen embryo transfer. I guess I was still too numb from the anaesthesia to feel any disappointment.

So today...I just feel a little sad.

For dinner, I asked for fried chicken...and maybe just a pint of beer? We'll see what the hubs has in stored for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment