I'm almost 15 weeks!
I must admit that I forgot to update this blog a little...and now I have some time because my car just wouldn't start (my guess would be a faulty battery) and I'm stuck in the office till the hubs come and pick me up. Which may take another hour or more, looking at the jam outside.
The good thing is that my super hunger pangs have since slowed down a little...so I think I can last a bit longer without food.
By the way, my taste for tomatoes and red chillies have returned! So I can finally go back to cooking my own dinner/supper and not feel like I don't want to eat it afterwards. Was craving for lupcheong chicken rice last night, and wanted to head home to cook it with some french beans. All I had though was rice and lupcheong, so that was what I had :) Yummy nevertheless!
In about 2 weeks, we'll get to take a first peek to see the babies' genders! That's something that me and the hubs is really looking forward to. We're still arguing over names, so having the genders confirmed will definitely help!
Anyways, I hope to write more soon!
XOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment