So I've been thinking about insurance today and chanced upon this one for pregnant ladies.
It says coverage for your infant from as early as 18 weeks into the pregnancy. Sounds good! Not too late and not too early. Just hope it fits into my budget (since there'll probably be a surcharge for twins).
Contacted an agent and will probably meet up with her next week.
On the other front, I'm thinking of cooking mapo tofu again tonight. Dinner is the hardest time of the day for me -- I have to plan for two meals, and most of the time, I don't feel like eating much but hunger gets the better of me.
I'm really thankful that my MIL has been cooking dinner these days. Healthy meals with healthy nourishing soup. But my tastebuds tend to go a bit awry at night so they end up tasting bland and I almost always have to force my dinners down.
I've decided that for my 11pm meals, I'll try toast with a little cheese. Let's see if that will work for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment