Sunday, 5 July 2015

Veggie no more

Nine weeks today!

The hunger and indigestion/nausea feeling is definitely still here.

Woke up thinking that I could try and be healthy and cook my own vegetable soup - with a carrot, celery, tomato and onion - but boy, was I wrong. I cracked an egg into my bowl of soup (didnt think that that would be considered undercooked eggs), took a spoonful and yelch! It was the most disgusting thing I've ever tasted.

During the 2ww, vegetable soup was all I felt good eating but now I can't stand the thought of it! Somehow the chicken stock powder I added had a bitter twang to it...or maybe it's just my upgraded (downgraded?) tastebuds.

I'm not liking any greens and tomatoes are an absolute no no. I used to eat tomatoes like all day! Anything savoury but sweet seems to irk me too, like today's chicken teriyaki lunch. God knows I go wayyyyy back with teriyaki chicken.

Lucky for me, these Japanese salt lemon candy have been oh-so soothing whenever I felt the bile well up in my throat. My sis got em online and they are lifesavers!

No comments:

Post a Comment