Sunday, 28 June 2015

Let's talk about food

Lately, I've been eating a lot.
And I mean A LOT.
Like yesterday.
For breakfast at eight, a few crackers and milo. Had a nap, woke up and had a slice of bread with honey. Then felt immense hunger around 12 and had Ipoh kuey teow soup at Pappa Rich. Two hours later, it was satay -- five sticks of chicken and five of beef. Had to chew some gum to get the onions out of my breath. It left an ickier taste than usual. We walked for a bit then we stopped at Bing's, this new Korean dessert place, and I ordered a Sakura waffle set. It wasn't too big, but it was fulfilling. The hubs had a tall glass of ginseng honey milk (don't ask) and a mango pineapple bingsu parfait which tasted super yummy (I was only allowed a few spoonfuls).
For dinner, it was spicy basil and chicken spaghetti from Black Canyon. Was craving for KFC's mashed potato but the hubs conveniently forgot to buy any for me -- he said it had a lot of msg. So he cut up some fruits instead. Apples, a donut peach and a persimmon. After a few slices of the apple, I started to feel bloated so I had some nacho chips. I'm such a glutton!
But it was a good day for food.

No comments:

Post a Comment