Wednesday, 24 June 2015
This sour taste
I'm seven and a half weeks pregnant today!
I'm still on my Progynova pills (three times a day) and Cyclogest pessaries (twice a day). Oh and a proluton jab every three days. Yesterday I visited a normal GP for my jab and she told me that I should try taking apple cider vinegar first thing in the morning. That that would cure the sour stomach feeling I've been having all day.
Well I tried it this morning, added a little manuka honey and I must say, IT DID NOT WORK. In fact, I feel even more nauseous today! Had a small packet of nasi lemak (been craving it for days) and felt much better :)
I'm now trying to find a "cure" for this sour taste that I have in my mouth, which persists all day. It's not even noon but I feel like crawling back into bed already.
Thank God I'm off tomorrow! It'll be our first scan for heartbeats at the doctor's :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment